- Veza is now free!
- Remove DRM
- Fix spacing issues
- Fix module issues
- Various other fixes
- New Features:
- Add 2 new default modules (VPN and Personal Hotspot)
- Add support for haptics and choice between 5 haptic feedback styles
- Added support for rotating and moving the Veza View (limited in Normal mode)
- Added an option to use Veza in Reachability
- Added an option to hide Veza when Axon/Grupi notifications are visible
- Added support for static glyphs, so you can theme the icons now.
- It supports LyreCC out of the box!
- Added custom corner radius option for the Veza View.
- Added an option to use double taps instead of a single tap to activate/deactivate modules
- Added an option to use squared modules
- Added Multipla Widget
- Added Hyperion Widget
- Bug Fixes:
- Fix lag while scrolling through notifications
- Fix lag when pulling down Notification Center
- Fix the bug which didn't allow you turn on blur in Preferences sometimes
- Fix the bug which didn't allow you to use the Quick Actions style in Preferences
- Fix the bug which didn't allow you to change the right edge inset in Preferences
- Fix the bug which would expand the media player
- Fix a visual bug with the Airplane module
- Fix a visual bug with the Bluetooth module