- Adds dark mode support.
- Adds split-view interface on iPad and landscape iPhone.
- Adds a button to export a copy of a header file to the device.
- Adds design improvements to the web server.
- Allows a tap on the full row to open the header viewer (previously this was only a tap on the icon).
- Fixes the Frameworks list not being sorted.
- Other general UI improvements.
- Fix “This process should not be linking or loading SpringBoardUI” crash when browsing iOS 13 SpringBoard frameworks.
- Add entitlements to fix crashes on some jailbreaks.
- Initial release, based on commit